Magic Pen 2 Game Description
Magic Pen 2 delivers 32 more levels of magical drawing action complete with enhanced physics for your gaming pleasure. This is the followup to the original Magic Pen – one of the most popular drawing games of all time. Your objective in this one is the same as the first – push the red ball into the red flag to complete each level.
While the concept is the same, the graphics have been upgraded for a better overall experience. You will get a score at the end of each level based on how many shapes you used to complete the stage and how long it took.
Draw circles to fall on the ball as well as lines and other shapes to guide it to the flag. Some levels will require you to pin shapes down to hollow blocks in order to advance. Pins will hold your shape in place, so don’t forget to use them.
Hinges can also be used to create a shape that swings with the force of gravity. A new feature this time around is the wind boost. You can use this to create a gust of wind and give your ball a little extra boost towards the flag if necessary.
Your ink is limited as you draw each shape. Keep an eye on the rainbow colored bar at the top of the game screen as you draw to see how much ink your pen has left. Also keep in mind that you cannot draw inside of the shapes that are scattered across each level.
See if you can conquer each of the 32 levels and don’t forget to checkout the original Magic Pen for more fun!
Magic Pen 2 Game Controls
- Draw line/shape – left-click, hold and drag your mouse to draw a shape or line.
- Draw circle – left-click and hold to create a circle of any size.
- Drop pin – hold the “S” key and left-click where you want to place the pin.
- Place hinge – hold the “D” key and left-click the area where you want to place the hinge.
- Erase – hold the “A” key and click on the shape, hinge or pin that you want to erase.
- Wind gust – hold the “W” key and move your mouse to push the ball with wind.
- Main menu – hit the “Esc” key to go back to the main menu at anytime.
- Restart level – hit the space bar to restart the current level with a clean screen.